A perfect blend of extreme hard work, perseverance and dedication to engineer the vision
of the company, here is introducing our esteemed advisory board members.
Mr. Tanksale is enriched with a Bachelor degree of Science, a Master degree in English Literature and professional credentials like Fellow member of the Institute of Cost & Management Accountants of India (FCMA); Company Secretary (Inter) of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India; CAIIB. He has been conferred with several awards, distinctions and accolades during his rich career. He won the GOLDEN PEACOCK HR EXCELLENCE AWARD 2012, PERSON OF THE YEAR for his contribution to Financial Inclusion by SKOCH Foundation, to name a few. Mr. Tanksale, in his own capacity and as previous Chief Executive of IBA (Indian Banks’ Association), has served on several Committees and Governing Councils. He is / has been:
- Member on the Board of International Banking Federation (IBFed), a key international forum for addressing legislative, regulatory and other issues of interest to the global banking industry. IBA is an Associate Member of IBFed.
- Member of the Governing Council of Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection- IBPS
- Member of the Governing Council of Indian Institute of Banking & Finance – IIBF. He is also a Member of their Executive Committee and Chairman of their Education & Training Committee
- Member, RBI Standing Advisory Committee for Urban Co-op Banks
- Member on Committee set up by Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Finance to examine the financial architecture for the MSME Sector
- Member on the Pension Advisory Committee of PFRDA.
- Member on the RBI Standing Advisory Committee to review the flow of Institutional Credit to MSME Sector
- Member of the National Governing Council of Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
- Served on the Board of Life Insurance Corporation of India, Indo Zambia Bank Ltd., Zambia, Africa and Subsidies of Punjab National Bank of India and Central Bank of India.
Mr. Tanksale was,
– Chairman Managing Director of Central Bank of India (2011-2013)
– Executive Director of Punjab National Bank (2009-2011)
– Prior to the above he was in Union Bank of India for 35 years.